Our customer service department must authorize returns. Credit will not be issued on returns received without a Return Goods Authorization Number. To return an item:
- Contact our Customer Service Department to request a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA).
- Print Out and Complete a Product Return Form.
- Items MUST be in the original shipping carton with adequate packing to prevent damage (DO NOT write on the Manufacturer Packaging – This will result in a Greater Restocking Fee or No Credit).
- Include your completed Product Return Form and a copy of the original packing slip in the shipping carton.
- Write the RGA on the outside of the shipping carton.
*Opened or partially used items WILL NOT be returned for credit
*Items may not be returned after 30 days of purchase
*Returns will be subject to a 30% restocking charge
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges when returning items.
Upon receiving your order:
- Verify that the item(s) received and quantity of items match the enclosed packing slip
- Thoroughly examine all items for visual defect of damage
- Plug in and use electrical items to ensure proper performance
If you have received incorrect item(s), incorrect quantity of item(s) or there is damage to an item, please contact our customer service team at 406-209-8428. Failure to notify our Customer Service Team of damages within 11 days of receiving your order may prevent us from taking corrective measures.
Note: If the item you received is defective, Primary Care Store will follow the manufacturer’s suggested policy for repairing and/or replacing the item.