IQvitals Zone is the only wireless vital signs monitor that auto-connects with a computer using zero clicks and ports data directly into the EMR.
$2,232.93 – $3,593.90
Since the consolidation of medical practices into integrated health systems, many providers are finding it difficult to establish network-wide operational and clinical standards. These variables can have a significant, adverse impact on costs and outcomes. Vital signs capture is one such process that is long overdue for change. IQvitals Zone was designed to save time and eliminate errors, which can improve costs and outcomes.
- Midmark Zone™ Technology connects the IQvitals Zone wireless monitor to your computer—no cables, no manual pairing. The device auto-connects with zero clicks through a secure Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) connection as the user moves in out and out of range.
- Run all IQvitals Zone functions with an easy-to-use touchscreen or through a computer.
- Serenity BP™ by Midmark is designed to deliver quick, accurate measurements that are more comfortable for the patient. There are four modes available: spot, interval, continuous and averaging.
- Choose from industry-leading SpO2 technologies, Masimo SET®* or Nellcor OxiMax™.
- Each IQvitals Zone device comes standard with an Exergen TemporalScanner™.
- Connect the IQvitals Zone device to the Midmark 626 Barrier-Free® Exam Chair with the integrated IQscale® to weigh patients quickly and discreetly from the comfort of the exam chair. Then, data can be ported to the EMR with the push of a button.
- The Midmark IQconnect® framework provides a seamless connection from devices to the EMR system. In other words, it allows the user to operate all of their devices and port data to the EMR from one, single “pane of glass”—the computer screen.
*Masimo Pulse CO-Oximeters deliver accurate pulse oximetry during motion and low perfusion.
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.04 kg)*
- Dimensions: 12″ L x 11.5″ W x 2.75″ H (304 x 292 x 70 mm)*
- Power: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 AMAX
- Battery: Rechargeable 7.2 V lithium ion battery
- Method: Oscillometric
- Derived parameters: Systolic, Diastolic and Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
- Initial cuff pressure: Automatic or user-selectable
- Probe type: Exergen TemporalScanner
- Measurement scale: Fahrenheit (F), Celsius (C)
- Measurement type: Temporal
PULSE OXIMETRY (SPO2):
- Method absorption: Spectrophotometric (dual wavelength)
- SpO2 resolution: 1%
- PR resolution: 1 BPM
- Report interval: 1 second
- Choose from industry-leading SpO2 technologies, Masimo SET or Nellcor OxiMax.
- Brochure: Midmark IQvitals Zone
- Brochure: (French) Midmark IQvitals Zone
- Brochure: (Spanish) Midmark IQvitals Zone
- Brochure: Rethink Vitals
- Study: Improving Diagnosis in Healthcare
- IQvitals Zone Model Matrix
- Whitepaper: Validation Study of the Midmark Serenity BP Linear Deflation Algorithm for NIBP
- Whitepaper: Validation Study of the Midmark Step Deflation Algorithm for NIBP
- Brochure: Midmark Delivery Services
- Whitepaper: The Point of Care Ecosystem
- Whitepaper: Midmark IQvitals Zone Technology: Connecting Vitals Acquisition within the Point of Care Ecosystem
- Brochure: Maximizing Patient Care with Efficient Vital Signs Acquisition
- Infographic: Understanding and Addressing the Costs of Vital Signs Acquisition
- Technical Documentation
|Dimensions||18 × 15 × 20 in|
Other Customers Bought
Compare With Similar Items
Get in Touch
Thank you for your interest in Primary Care Store. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
302 N. Last Chance Gulch #409
Helena, MT 59601