MIDMARK IQECG DIGITAL ECG SYSTEM 12-LEAD – USB VERSION NO SOFTWARE
Midmark IQECG, DIGITAL ECG, USB VERSION W/O SOFTWARE.
The Midmark IQecg system is designed with the physician and technician in mind to be easier to use and improve the clinical workflow.
The Midmark IQecg makes your job easier with a range of reviewing and editing tools to help increase productivity and efficiency. At the touch of a button, you can capture an abnormal ECG as it appears on screen, enhance the diagnosis with tools like zoom and electronic calipers, quickly edit statements and perform serial comparison. Features include:
- Lightweight, portable design, weighing less than 11 oz.
- View and monitor live, 12-lead ECG in selectable formats on screen
- Interpret and analyze data for neonate, pediatric and adult patients via the Midmark 12-lead Resting Electrocardiogram Analysis Program
- Review and edit ECG results on-screen with free text or customizable quick edit statements
- Perform serial comparison with overlay of up to 4 ECG tests
- Save time and reduce data entry errors by populating patient information directly from your EHR/EMR software
- Facilitate paperless office strategy-eliminate costs of thermal paper and the hassles of scanning and filing patient charts
Weight10.2 oz. (without patient cable)
Dimensions3.5″ (88 mm) W x 5.7″ (145 mm) L x 1.2″ (30 mm) H
Dynamic range± 10 mV
Frequency response0.05-150 Hz-3dB
FiltersAC, Drift, MYO (muscle artifact)
ADC resolution13 bits at 2.44 uV/bit
Electrode offset± 300 mV per AAMI and EC11 specifications
Acquisition rate500 samples/sec
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 9 in|
Other Customers Bought
Compare With Similar Items
Get in Touch
Thank you for your interest in Primary Care Store. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
302 N. Last Chance Gulch #409
Helena, MT 59601